For your wedding – it’s time to think outside the box…literally! At Amanda Obara Photography, our Mobile Photo Studio is a new and improved take on a fun wedding tradition.
What is a Mobile Photo Studio?
Our Mobile Photo Studio is a condensed studio that we set up at your event unobtrusively. It offers an elegant feel for your wedding reception, and you will have the photo booth experience without cramming into a box! We bring your choice of white or colored back drop and set it up for you and your guests to create great memories for you all. We provide professional studio lighting so you get great quality photos of those who are most important to you!
Will there be props?
ABSOLUTELY! Props are even customizable to your event so you can match the theme to your wedding. There will also be a professional photographer on site capturing these photos, and can be on the lookout for closed eyes or posing ideas for groups. Every group has 1-2 minutes with the professional photographer to pose and have fun with the props and one another.
Can I still personalize my photo strips?
Yes! However, we offer more than one option. For the eco-friendly couples we provide you with all your photos on a USB flashdrive, as well as a personalized gallery for your guest to view and download any photo they wish to have. They will still have the same look and feel to them as a photo booth strip.
On the other hand, you can choose the custom 4 X 6 size files instead of 4 miniature ones. These will be custom, in that your wedding date and names will be displayed on the photos’ edge.
Our other option is to print directly on site at your reception. You can choose the photo strips or 4X6 prints (1 for you and 1 for each group). With these print options, you will still have access to your online photo gallery download any or all photos! Share this with your guests if you’d like them to find their own images for download. They’ll love looking through them all!
What are the benefits to your Mobile Photo Studio?
- The Mobile Photo Studio offers enough space for a large group photo! With the ability to download them after, everyone in the groups can have their fun or crazy photo to cherish for years to come.
- The Mobile Studio images can be completely paperless and you will still be able to download them, and share on social media with your friends and family.
- Unlike most photo booths, our mobile studio is wheel chair friendly!
- A professional photographer will be there to help you with organizing the groups and re-takes.
- Most of all, EVERYONE can enjoy a copy of the group photo from your personal online gallery.